Persistent Energy Partners invests in, incubates and advises businesses providing clean energy to off-grid customers in sub-Saharan Africa. Our focus is on developing the emerging distributed energy services sector. The firm has offices in Accra, Dar es Salaam and New York.
We work with companies in a variety of ways. We provide:
- Financial modeling and business planning;
- Advice and assistance in capital raising;
- Strategic advice on legal, finance, accounting, procurement and technology;
- Advice on local regulatory matters, including assistance with local government approvals;
- Assistance in securing grants;
- Advice, introductions and assistance securing strategic partners and other business relationships;
- Investments in promising businesses.
Please contact us for more information.
The team behind Persistent Energy Partners has extensive experience investing and operating in emerging markets in general and Africa in particular.
Persistent Energy Partners is pleased to announce that Impact Energies Ghana (IE), a high growth solar distribution company based in Accra, Ghana, has joined PEP.